Credit Card Numbers For Testing Your Applications
Rob — November 5, 2010 - 16:36
I have made a couple of apps that require credit cards numbers. To save time and hits to your merchant account, it is a good idea to validate the user credit card number BEFORE sending to your authorization service. Below is a list of some common credit card carriers and some test credit card numbers. These credit card numbers can be used to validate your credit card validation algorithm.
Credit Card Type - Credit Card Number
- American Express – 378282246310005
- American Express – 371449635398431
- American Express Corporate - 378734493671000
- Australian BankCard - 5610591081018250
- Diners Club - 30569309025904
- Diners Club - 38520000023237
- Discover - 6011111111111117
- Discover - 6011000990139424
- JCB - 3530111333300000
- JCB - 3566002020360505
- MasterCard - 5555555555554444
- MasterCard - 5105105105105100
- Visa - 4111111111111111
- Visa - 4012888888881881
- Visa - 4222222222222
I would like to thank PayPalObjects.com for this great information. For a more detailed list, please visit the PayPalObject’s page.
Just found another cool link that generates a random credit card number: http://mediakey.dk/~cc/wp-dyn/credit-card-number-generator.php I hope my card number doesn’t turn up!